Our client is a leading shopping mall and mixed-use developer with over 15 projects in China. Given their aggressive development pipeline they are looking to expand their finance team.
This role will provide direct finance and asset management support to the development director as well as feeding key financial metrics through to the CFO and funding teams.
Specifically you will:
• Provide detailed financial planning and analysis on current and potential developments and investments.
• Ensure detailed budgetary tracking and modeling
• Provide a single point of contact for development teams on tax, treasury and funding issues.
• Manage and own the investment models and development appraisals
• Provide quarterly reporting to the fund level and board.
• Provide post investment appraisal and review
To qualify you must:
• Possess a strong academic background with a finance/economics degree, ideally with additional professional recognition – CPA, CFA, MBA
• Have at least 5-7 years finance experience either in a property fund, developer, agency or investment bank.
• Possess a strong understanding of the property development process and working in development and project teams
• Have strength of character to communicate finance issues and restraints to the development teams
• Be ethical, analytical, questioning and rigorous in all working
• Fluent in English and Mandarin is essential
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TAG0325 or call 010 5900 9080