Our client is a leading international developer with a strong track-record in China. Their latest project is an iconic mixed use scheme in Northern China. With construction works starting soon, they need to hire a strong Technical director, for site-based position.
Reporting to the Head of Construction you will lead on all technical engineering issues in relation to this large scale, multi-phased mixed use scheme. You will provide technical competence and leadership liaising across construction teams and design functions. Specific areas of coverage will include – ground works and basement design/construction, initial structural design and complex curtain walling systems. You will work closely with international architects and international Project managers as well as head-office management.
To qualify you must possess:
- 10-15 years of progressive experience in property development with particular experience in commercial and complex projects.
- Be a qualified Structural or Civil engineer from respected university
- Have first class engineering and design credentials as well as at least 5 years, on-site project management experience.
- Ideally, have some overseas working experience
- Technical expertise in high rise construction and curtain walling systems
- Able to work in an international project and design team
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 010 5900 9080.