Our client is a leading international consulting firm with a dedicated focus on the Energy sector. They evaluate production, assets, markets and companies in the oil, gas, coal, metals and power generation sectors worldwide.
Working as part of a wider Asia regional team you’ll be responsible for the production of quality research and analysis, whilst contributing to a strong, supportive team environment.
- Researching and collating information with key contacts in the North Asia region. Such discussions will commonly be asset-specific, with an emphasis on the technical and commercial aspects of the energy sector.
- Regional travel, to develop collaborative relationships with operators, clients and government bodies, and to assimilate commercial and technical data.
- Reviewing and evaluating the information which you gather, to produce in-depth analyses and high quality reports.
- Making regular improvements to regional analyses. Each quarter will involve you with different provinces, assets and issues, giving you scope to demonstrate your expertise.
- Contributing your ideas and enthusiasm to the team in pursuit of continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the petroleum industry in an analytical, technical or business role. To succeed in this role you’ll need:
- A good degree in a relevant discipline – Engineering or Finance
- A strong understanding of the petroleum industry, preferably gained from 2+ years of industry experience (or a relevant secondment or placement).
- Superb problem solving and analytical skills.
- The ability to write fluent and concise English-language commercial reports as well as native Mandarin.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present your findings to senior clients in an effective and confident manner.
- The ability to work as part of a team and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Willingness to travel broadly within the region and maintain effective relationships with operators and clients.
If you are interested please contact email@example.com or call 010 5900 9080