A global supplier of technology and services to customers in the process industries, including mining, construction, pulp and paper, power, and oil and gas, is looking for a Tax Accountant and Cashier, based in Beijing.
Tax accountant (60%)
- As contact with tax bureau, responsible for all daily tax issues including invoices matters, contract filling and payment application for overseas payment, etc.,
- Accurately calculate EIT, VAT and other taxes in accordance with local requirements and IFRS, reconcile SAP accounts with golden tax system, and finish monthly tax accrual and payment booking in SAP,
- Complete monthly tax reporting to local tax authority; provide tax analysis per request from tax bureau, responsible for annual EIT filling,
- Provide tax advisory to business department,
- Finish other local report required by fiscal bureau, statistic bureau timely and correctly.
- Finish monthly bank reconciliation in time,
- Physical payments on internet or by check/cash,
- Check bank acceptance received from customer per company policy, safekeep the bank acceptant and hand over to bank in time,
- Prepare and send documents for bank guarantee issuing, input information into Treasury system,
- Bank documents keeping and bank authority signatures change,
- Maintain bank account balance and cash flow forecast in Trezone monthly,
- Other tasks related to cashier.
GL accountant (10%)
- Prepare accrual list and posting in SAP during month end closing (Including salary & bonus, daily expense, intercompany recharged cost, etc.),
- Review prepayment balance and transfer to expenses correctly and timely,
- Other GL related posting.
Qualification and experiences:
- 3-4 years tax related experience,
- College degree, majored in tax or relevant preferred,
- Good understanding of China tax regulations and process,
- Reasonable command of English,
- Familiar with SAP is preferable,
- Familiar with Microsoft office, especially Excel,
- Good personality, willing to take responsibility, easy to communicate and cooperate,
- Logical, responsive, positive.
For more infomation, please contact Ms. Rachel at +86 10 5900 9080 ext 8061 or email email@example.com