A leading international retail and real estate group is looking for a senior legal manager for their China operations, based in Beijing.
- Lead a team of lawyers to deliver acquisition targets and legal compliance
- Land acquisition and local JV structuring
- Work with legal advisors on off-shore holdings
- Provide legal due-diligence and advisory to acquisitions teams on potential development opportunities.
- Organized the land acquisition and construction bidding procedure, drafted bidding documents, reviewed land acquisition contract, construction agreement, design contract, purchasing agreement for construction material and participated in major contract negotiations, handled any dispute settlements arising from performance of construction agreements and other related matters.
- Work with overseas head-office to ensure legal compliance and risk mitigation.
- Manage local legal firms on acquisitions.
- Build China knowledge base for centralized team
- Over 10 years experience in Merger and Acquisition, Real estate development, Real estate financing and foreign investment.
- Demonstrated management and leadership capability to manage and build a support team
- Top legal international or domestic law firm, or MNC in-house experience
- Be comfortable drafting in English and Chinese and working with international legal teams.
- Ideally have some overseas legal working experience
For more infomation, please contact Ms. Rachel at +86 10 5900 9080 ext 8061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org